At Virginia Organizing, we’re still fighting to protect Medicaid and strengthen the Affordable Care Act. On July 29 in Danville, community leaders came together to let Rep. Tom Garrett know that we stand for affordable, quality health care for all. So what can you do?
- Share this post on Facebook.
- Ask Rep. Tom Garrett to protect our health care, including Medicaid and Medicare. Call his Danville office at 434-791-2596.
- Write a letter-to-the-editor.
- Attend a chapter meeting.
- Martinsville/Henry County Chapter Meeting: Tuesday, August 15 at 6 p.m. at New College Institute (191 Fayette St.)
- Danville Chapter Meeting: Tuesday, August 22 at 6 p.m. at Mt. Vernon United Methodist Church (107 W. Main St.)
- Register for the Grassroots Gathering.